- Founded in 1976 by Toshi Kasahara.
- Toshi’s was the first teriyaki joint to ever open in the Seattle area.
- Our meats are always cooked to order.
- Our coleslaw is made fresh every morning on premises.
- Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill in Mill Creek is operated by Toshi himself.
Founder Toshi Kasahara is widely regarded as the godfather of teriyaki. Since opening Seattle's first ever teriyaki joint in 1976, Toshi has been spreading his addictingly-delicious teriyaki chicken and beef throughout the greater Seattle area. Toshi's teriyaki has received countless praise from renowned food critics including John Hinterberger of the Seattle Times. In 2009, we were voted "City's Best Teriyaki" by the readers of Seattle Weekly Magazine.
The Toshi's Teriyaki Grill flagship store in Mill Creek opened its doors on April 9th, 2013. Operated by founder Toshi Kasahara himself, the store is committed to serving Seattle's original and best teriyaki at affordable prices.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Other restaurants carrying the "Toshi's Teriyaki" name are no longer owned nor operated by Toshi. Menu offerings and pricing are at the independent operators' discretion. For more information on Toshi's Teriyaki franchised and independently owned locations, please contact us.